I am the editor for an indie press called Field Order Press, the copy editor for ArtsATL.com, and a contract editor for a textbook production company called Bookbright Media. I have significant experience editing both textbooks and novels, and I greatly enjoy doing both.
My editing style is personalized just for you. You will find the process interactive, as I consult throughout. I also include comments and suggestions in the margins. I respect the fact that every project and every author is unique.
The following is a list of some novels in which I am credited as an editor:
- To Know Death by D.W. Brown—NCM Publishing
- Journey to the Black by Randy Carlisle—self-published
- The Ghost of My Father by Scott Berkun—self-published
- The Dance of the Possible by Scott Berkun—self-published
- C.H.A.O.S. Logs: Carita Amelia Kaine by Adam Legend—self-published
- The Truth About Awiti by CP Patrick—Field Order Press
- The Changing Place by Kris Villarreal—Field Order Press